The 18th Annual Baltimore Comic-Con kicks-off tomorrow afternoon, Friday, September 22, 2017 at the Baltimore Convention Center! The show floor will open at 1:00 pm (12:30 pm for VIP Ticket holders), but box offices will be open as early as 8:00 am.
Here are a few last-minute reminders for attendees:
- We are in the Pratt and Howard Street Lobby this year (which is the same entrance as last year).
- Online ticket sales end Thursday afternoon.
- Be sure to arrive early, as lines to enter when the show floor opens will begin to form early.
- All attendees need to bring their receipt from their online ticket purchase or their physical tickets and a photo ID, and follow directions of staff members to guide them to the proper lines where their receipts will be scanned and collected, and wristbands issued.
- Those who purchased the VIP Packages should go the VIP booth near WILL CALL to attain their packages.
- We have celebrity photo ops and tickets for media guests. You can meet and greet your celebrity guests in the Guest Autographs and Photos Area.
- The Frank Miller panel will be Friday at 3:30pm in Room 339-342. To purchase Frank Miller autographs and/or fan packages, go to the tickets page.
- The Lynda Carter concert begins at 7:30pm. Doors open at approximately 6:30pm (concert ticket is required).
- The 8th Annual Costume Contest, sponsored by SuperHeroStuff.com, will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 3:00 pm for adults (professional and amateur), and Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 2:30 pm for children. Registration will begin as soon as the show opens at 10:00 am and lasts until 1:00 pm each respective contest day. Contest Registration forms will be handed out at the Costume Contest Booth located in the lower Pratt Street lobby for all patrons interested in entering the costume contest. Over-18 registration will cost $10 for professionals and $5 for craftsmen and amateurs. Under-18 registration will be free.
- There will be ATMs available throughout the show for your convenience.
- Maps for the show are now posted.
- To ensure everyone has a safe and fun weekend, please familiarize yourself with the Baltimore Comic-Con Harassment Policy and Weapons Policy.
- Bring your comfortable shoes and stay hydrated.
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for all the latest updates and announcements throughout the show.
Unfortunately, the following previously-announced guests will not be joining us this year. Dave Bullock, Howard Chaykin, Gerry Conway, Vito Delsante, Bob Fujitani, Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez, Cully Hamner, David Marquez, Ron Marz, Mike McKone, Mike Mignola, Denny O’Neil, George Perez, Tom Raney, John Totleben, Ethan Van Sciver, and Bill Willingham. We hope to see them in the future!
General Admission and VIP Package tickets for Weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, as well as the Ringo Awards, are now on sale! Visit www.baltimorecomiccon.com/tickets/ for more information and to purchase your advanced tickets now, and as always, kids 10 and under get into the show free with a paid adult General Admission!
While they are available, be sure to take advantage of discount rate arrangements we have made with hotels near the Baltimore Convention Center. For all the details, see:
To make parking easy and stress-free, we have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow attendees driving to the show to purchase guaranteed parking near the Baltimore Comic-Con. Click here to book your guaranteed parking spot, or if you need help or have questions, call 800-232-6415.
Categories: Comic Con