Frank Miller’s Dark Knight III: The Master Race hits the shelves on Dec. 23. DC Comics has just released the first look at variant cover art by Jim Lee, Cliff Chiang, Klaus Janson, Eduardo Risso and Miller himself for the series’ second issue available in the following ratios:
- 1 in 10 cover drawn by Cliff Chiang
- 1 in 25 cover drawn by Klaus Janson
- 1 in 50 cover drawn by Eduardo Risso
- 1 in 100 cover drawn by Frank Miller
- 1 in 500 cover drawn by Jim Lee
Dark Knight III: The Master Race is co-written by Miller and Brian Azzarello featuring art by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson. Dark Knight III #2 arrives in stores on Dec. 23.
Home of a family of podcasts such covering everything from comics to tv/movies, popculture, science fiction and more